[squeak-dev] Possible buggy senders of Class >> #category?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Dec 17 20:57:41 UTC 2019

> On 2019-12-17, at 11:45 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>
> I'm pretty sure that has been your reaction every time we mention it ;)

Well that's not impossible but searching reveals no emails on the subject in my archive. I actually thought of MC as simply not dealing in overrides at all. We should definitely add a decent explanation to the swiki page(s).

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Cave ne ante ullas catapultas ambules = If I were you, I wouldn't walk in front of any catapults.