[squeak-dev] [BUG] Smart splitters unstable

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sun Dec 22 14:17:32 UTC 2019

19285 on Windows x64 here. It was in yet-unpublished code, but I can also
make it wobble/jitter in a Trunk class as well:
1. in Kernel-Classes, select BasicClassOrganizer,
2. leave method category unselected (so all methods are shown),
3. manually make the class list as narrow as possible,
4. then right-click on the splitter between class list and method category
list.

It does not wobble if you don't resize the panes before you invoke smart
splitters.
It does not wobble if you drag the splitter in the same direction in which
the smart splitting would move it.

While it is wobbling, I can "push" the splitters away by moving the cursor
close to them, but not directly on them.