[squeak-dev] SquitBrowser dNU: #loadedHistorian when clicking menu with no project load/selected

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sun Dec 22 14:41:10 UTC 2019

Created a bug ticket  https://github.com/hpi-swa/Squot/issues/254

To get started with the Git Browser, start right-clicking on the top-left
list. Add project makes a new, empty one, or one on an existing Git
repository in the file system, and clone will do just that: create a new
repository cloned from one on the Internet. Project in the Git Browser is
synonymous with a working copy tied to a local Git repository.