[squeak-dev] Cmd-Shift-J

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Tue Dec 24 00:58:39 UTC 2019

Hi Eliot,

Cmd-Shift-J (aka Shift-Alt-J) does the same as Cmd-J, but replaces all
occurrences of the selection. It was recently messed up a bit (probably in
5.2, so try an 5.1 image to see how it used to work), so now you have
to press it twice, and sometimes it corrupts the replacement text.

When I want selective replacements, I press Cmd-J to replace the
current selection, and press Cmd-G to skip it. It's not exactly
what you want, but solves the same problem.

Levente