[squeak-dev] autoIndent preference (was: Preference settings for 5.3 release)

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Wed Dec 25 09:13:54 UTC 2019

I also enjoy auto indentation in text (non-code) workspaces. Sometimes I
want to type multiple indented lines and then it comes in handy. Using the
proper TextAttribute for indentation is too cumbersome for me. Maybe this
should be considered as a separate UX issue. Hence I use the tabs.

If I remember correctly both autoIndent and autoEnclose can already be set
from the initial start-up wizard. So I don't really care about the default
state of either switch.