[squeak-dev] HttpClient is intended to be used for...

John-Reed Maffeo jrmaffeo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 23:12:54 UTC 2019

As one of the unwary who has baked HTTPClient into my application, I went
to the Squeak Wiki to see what I could find about deprecation and found the
documentation about Deprecation <http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3940> and
deprecated <http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3939>. The deprecated entry had
three instances of self reference and no link to Deprecation, so I made
some changes to make it more helpful.

- jrm