[squeak-dev] HttpClient is intended to be used for...

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Sun Feb 3 15:26:17 UTC 2019

Hi Tim,

I went through the change set and took the following notes:

After loading the change set, CodeLoader and CachingCodeLoader are
unreferenced, so those can be removed (deprecated) too.

In the first comment of Project >> #tellAFriend:, replace tellAFrien with
tellAFriend. There is another comment with "fallback for dtp servers"
which should probably be "fallback for ftp servers".

In URI class >> #initialize you wrote "at: 'http' put: #HTTPClient; <_ not
sure what to replace this with, if anything. Is URI even wnated anymore?".
Based on the users of URI, no. We also have Url which seems to be more
widely used, so I think we should get rid of URI as well.

Levente