[squeak-dev] SketchEditor drawing area not resizing with window resize

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 06:53:11 UTC 2019

On 18/02/19 7:12 AM, StephenASmith wrote:
> Anyone else having this issue? My desktop is 1920x1080. I'm using
> Squeak 5.2 build 18229 64bit Windows 10.

I can reproduce this with Squeak 5.2#18229/image:68021) on 64-bit Ubuntu
16.04

* Click in World to get world menu, choose "new morph"
* choose "make new drawing"
* middle click to get halo and expand the onion-skin
* draw a horizontal line to beyond the old right edge.
* line gets drawn only till the old right edge and not the new one.

When the SketchEditor painting area is resized, it's bounds get changed
but its paintingForm does not get updated.

This looks like an old lurking bug. I could reproduce it in Squeak 4.7
(32b Linux).

Regards .. Subbu