[squeak-dev] Rendering a text along an arc

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 00:39:50 UTC 2019

Hi Karl,

    thanks very much.  With your fixes I can indeed get a text to follow an
arc.  Now how do I create a text (TextMorph) with a good quality
bold+italic font?  I';m using a standard trunk image.  Can anyone pots a
doit to create a TextMorph for e.g. 'The quick brown fox jumped over the
lazy dog' which is in a nice large smooth non -bitmap font?

--
best, Eliot