[squeak-dev] Exception handling bug; NameLookupFailure>defaultAction

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Thu Jan 3 11:03:34 UTC 2019

The following are resumable, so the resume: in defaultAction just needs to
be replaced by a return from the method:
EnvironmentRequest
FTPConnectionException
InMidstOfFileinNotification
MCProxyMaterialization
OutOfScopeNotification
ProgressInitiationException
ProgressTargetRequestNotification
ProjectEntryNotification
ProjectPasswordNotification
ProjectViewOpenNotification
RequestAlternateSyntaxSetting
WebAuthRequired

Some of their defaultActions could rather answer their defaultResumeValue,
so it is not duplicated.

The only one remaining that needs more thinking about is NameLookupFailure.

The hint that one must/should not control the signal handling from
defaultAction could be added to Exception>defaultAction and
Notification>defaultAction.