[squeak-dev] MC 'check all packages for changes' fails because WebClient-Core-ul.116 is missing

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jan 8 18:35:20 UTC 2019

> On 2019-01-08, at 6:29 AM, Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu> wrote:
>
> Perhaps you're using an "old" 5.2 image, because 5.2 was released with WebClient-Core-pre.117.

It's definitely a post-5.2 release image, and I updated to 18354 yesterday without any problems.

> For some reason, most packages don't have the trunk repository added to them and the squeak52 repository doesn't contain WebClient-Core-ul.116.

Dang; just did another test on a fresh 5.2 release image; same result. Stops when looking for WebClient-Core-ul.116 but it does have WebClient-Core-pre.117(ul.116).mcd in package-cache. At least I can feel confident it isn't a problem I've caused with recent fiddling!

tim
A bad random number generator:  1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4.33e+67, 1, 1, 1