[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2019

Craig Latta craig at blackpagedigital.com
Thu Jan 10 07:49:33 UTC 2019

Hi all--

     I'd like to serve on the Squeak Oversight Board in 2019. With you
and my fellow board members, I intend to continue...

-    ...representing Squeak at conferences, including ESUG and the
     International Conference on Live Coding[1].

-    ...maintaining the agenda and notes at the board meetings. I
     anticipate having the time to make posts to the board blog this
     term.

-    ...developing symbiosis between the Squeak, JavaScript, and Web
     platform communities through my work with Caffeine[2] and
     SqueakJS[3].

     I would be honored to have your vote.

     cheers!

     Craig