[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2019

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Jan 11 08:08:59 UTC 2019

Hi, there.

I would like to continue serving on the Squeak Oversight Board in 2019, too.  My main interests encompass user interaction (Morphic), code modularity (readability/extensibility), backwards compatibility (Etoys), and programming/productivity tools.

During the past years, it has been a healthy mix of promising ideas, enlightening discussions, and challenging viewpoints. I do value such programming experiences as a great addition to my daily life. Squeak's community is great! Thank you. :-)

Let us continue shaping Squeak for many opportunities to come! It is an intriguing programming system with its liveness promoting exploratory working habits. What a time to be a "programmer". ;-)

Best,
Marcel