[squeak-dev] Squeak5.2 save morph / load morph from file

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jan 13 15:53:24 UTC 2019

Hi Philip,

I can confirm the error, but I also see the same error when I try
to load the morph file in a freshly downloaded Squeak5.1-16553-64bit
image.

Are you able to load the morph file back into the same image from
which it was generated?

If so, perhaps there is something that has been changed or added
to that image that would need to be added to the new squeak 5.2
image as well. This is only a guess, but maybe it will help.

Dave