[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Kernel-tonyg.1212.mcz

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at leastfixedpoint.com
Tue Jan 29 18:29:55 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just now tried to use my Core
Committer powers for the first time (!) to save a .mcz directly to
trunk, and it complained I was not authorized.

What am I doing wrong, do you think?

I'd completely understand if, in the year (!!) since I was admitted to
Core Committer status, my not actually getting time to do any committing
has led to that status being revoked, for example...

... or it could also be that I missed the memo on how I'm supposed to
proceed to get commits onto trunk, in which case sorry.

Tony