[squeak-dev] HttpClient is intended to be used for...

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jan 31 02:02:22 UTC 2019

I have a first pass at doing this that I can share best as a changeset fileout, I think.  It touches quite a few packages and before going any further it needs some checking by someone with a decent knowledge of the remote directory/server stuff. It hasn't broken the update loading, so at least some of it is correct ;-)

Let me know if you could be that reviewer.

tim
Klingon Code Warrior:- 9) "A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code!"