[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-mt.1069.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 02:57:50 UTC 2019

Hi Marcel,

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 2:21 AM <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:

> Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-mt.1069.mcz

> Name: System-mt.1069
> Author: mt
> Time: 11 July 2019, 9:21:36.166354 am
> UUID: 27227430-c08f-3c47-b9fd-b646e7f948b6
> Ancestors: System-mt.1068
>
> Fixes minor regression in suggestedTypeNames. That is. 'someMorphThing'
> should also yield 'MorphThing', not just 'Morph' and 'Thing'.

Will it also yield 'someMorph' and 'someMorphThing'?  At first I thought
the features only included the leaves, but this gives me hope that
featuresDo: will enumerate all the nodes for me.

Thanks for doing this enhancement BTW, it bodes well for boosting the
human<-->software bandwidth of Squeak's IDE even higher for users.

Best,
  Chris