[squeak-dev] drag/drop events fro dragging from applications?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jul 17 20:27:17 UTC 2019

We've had handlers for dropping files onto Squeak for ages but it doesn't appear to do anything if I drag an item from an outside application - for example, dragging an email from the mail app on my iMac. So far as I can tell it doesn't even get an event into the image.

Has anyone done anything with this ? I'm hoping to make it possible to drag an email with license/key info and avoid a user having to manually paste stuff. Seems like it might be a nice way to simplify life.

tim
Death is a nonmaskable interrupt. For now...