[squeak-dev] Squeak interface to microsoft app automation?

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Jul 24 21:47:21 UTC 2019

Hi Tim,

my old brain squeaked "there was something"....

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3773may be a starting point.

I think it was used to access old technology (com, ole (reaaly, Windows
3.1)) through a more modern technology or the other way round.

Or it might be an alternative to use AutoHotkey to automate windows to
open all word docs and save them as rtf and excel to csv. If you touch
Windows that is. I went that way (by only working with rtf from Squeak
and manually open them in Word and save as doc) decades ago when I
needed to create Word quality reports.

Cheers,

Herbert