[squeak-dev] squeak-dev Dorados (was: Efficient Implementation of the Smalltalk-80 System: what was the hardware?)

Susan turcalusi1981 at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 15:58:46 UTC 2019

The, Hello,

My boyfriend is visiting his parents for a few days and I would love to have some fun.

Lets meet tomorrow!
But I am afraid that my boyfriend will view my e-mail!
It would be better to use some secure web site for such things...

Lets talk On this site
Sign up there and find me, my nickname is Susan95.

Susan.