[squeak-dev] OSProcess and CommandShell available on GitHub for Pharo users

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jun 3 20:27:37 UTC 2019

Hi Jakob,

I'm not expecting to use those repositories for my own work. I use
Monticello in Squeak, and I anticipate occasionally doing an export from
Squeak that I can push to the Tonel repositories manually for the benefit
of Pharo users. I don't know if that is a good idea, but I do not expect
it to be much work for me, so I don't mind giving it a try. Besides,
Alistair did all of the actual work :-)

Dave