[squeak-dev] The Inbox: MorphicExtras-tcj.256.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Jun 8 14:42:45 UTC 2019

This is a straightforward change, is there any reason not to move
it to trunk? If no objections I will do so on Monday.

I note that there are other Morphic Extras items in the inbox that
need review, in particular MorphicExtras-kfr.254 which seems like
a useful update, but Karl cautions that it could be a memory hog.
Perhaps someone familiar with the use of SketchEditorMorph could
take a look and see if it makes sense?

Dave