[squeak-dev] monticello repository creation

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 00:06:01 UTC 2019

I just made WebClient-Monticello in Squeak5.2 work with this:

(MCWebServer reset default)
	directory: (FileDirectory  on: '/Users/ooplu/Desktop/Squeak5.2-18231-64bit-All-in-One.app/Contents/Resources');
	addUser: 'john' withPassword: 'secret';
	listenOn: 8800.

Throw an mcz into Resources (i.e. 45Deprecated-chc.27.mcz), go to localhost:8800 and it’ll appear in the webpage. I still love the economy of this little app. SqueakSource is way too big.

Chris

Jay Ferguson - Thunder Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEKZJp-x-Dc