[squeak-dev] monticello repository creation

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jun 18 00:49:59 UTC 2019

> On 2019-06-17, at 5:06 PM, Chris Cunnington <brasspen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just made WebClient-Monticello in Squeak5.2 work with this:

Hah! I had just grabbed a fresh cup of tea and sat down to write almost exactly the same message ;-)

The only hassle I had was actually using another image, adding an http repository entry and trying to open it. The first time or two it (MC browser that is) failed with a complaint about 'cannot access' and seemed to not be taking any notice of the port number. Very odd - especially in that it worked fine later. Saving a package worked fine too.

It's certainly nice and simple. Good stuff, Sven.

tim
Document the code?  Why do you think they call it "code?"