[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Compiler-ct.404.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Jun 18 06:18:29 UTC 2019

It would be interesting to test such behavior like this:

[Compiler evaluate: '''''''']
on: SyntaxErrorNotification
do: [:ex | ex resume: ''''''''''].

However, SyntaxErrorNotification has a very special interface to re-try the parsing/compiling: #reparse:notifying:#ifFail:. ... or maybe override Exception >> #retryUsing:?

Best,
Marcel