[squeak-dev] SqueakSSLTest failure/errors on macOS?

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Fri Jun 21 13:05:11 UTC 2019

On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 at 11:45 am, Bernhard Pieber <bernhard at pieber.com>
wrote:

> Thank you for taking the time to answer. At least I know I am not the only
> one.
>
> Your link to the travis job log helped me find the travis config:
> https://travis-ci.org/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-app/jobs/548131159/config

The SUnit tests are being executed by smalltalkCI and in its config,
SqueakSSLTest is excluded [1].
BTW: I think builds succeed, even if tests fail. Sometimes, the VM even
segfaults during testing.

Fabio

[1]
https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-app/blob/squeak-trunk/smalltalk-ci/Squeak-trunk-64.ston#L10