[squeak-dev] [BUG] MouseWheel click and drag SketchMorph

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 18:47:55 UTC 2019

On 01/03/19 1:30 PM, karl ramberg wrote:
> The bug is present on latest 5.3 trunk image. I haven't tested on
> older images.
>
> Bug appear when I click the mouse wheel (bring up halo) and drag at
> the same time on a SketchMorph.

I see it now. It happens only with freshly drawn sketch. I could
reproduce it in both 5.2 and 5.3 alpha:

  * World Menu -> new morph -> make new drawing
  * draw any shape
  * middle-click hold, the halo appears, drag and the sketch moves to
origin.
  * If we drag the sketch to a new place and repeat, the sketch does not
move to origin.

This looks like a initialization error.

> I'll take a look at the other bugs you reported.
Thanks.

Regards .. Subbu