[squeak-dev] OSProcess for Pharo 7

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 07:00:11 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Pharo 7 no longer includes #ifNotNilDo:, meaning that OSProcess loading
fails. I volunteer to update OSProcess for Pharo 7 but I need someone to
tell me what the expected workflow is. AFAICT, we've simply copied the
current ConfigurationOf to the MetaRepoForXX in the past without making
any changes specific to Pharo. That will not work this time.
So, should I create a new version of OSProcess for all platforms, where
#ifNotNilDo: has been replaced with #ifNotNil:? Or should I add a
compatibility package for Pharo? Or something else?

Cheers,
Max