[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Compiler-ul.401.mcz

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 05:08:17 UTC 2019

>> =============== Diff against Compiler-eem.400 ===============
>>
>> Item was changed:
>>  ----- Method: ParseNodeWithPrecedingStatementEnumerator>>ofBlock: (in
>> category 'initialize-release') -----
>>  ofBlock: aBlock
>>      "N.B. This enumerator visits a node before any of the node's
>> children.
>>       Hence, when enumewrating statements in a block, we can ensure that

typo s/enumewrat/enumerate/

>>       the second argument to the block, the preceeding statement, is
>> non-nil
>>       only for top-level statements in the block by nilling out
>> preceedingStatement

typo in 2 places. s/preceeding/preceding/

There are multiple places in Compiler-Kernel and Compiler-ParseNodes
where preceding is written as preceeding, largely in comments. It would
be better to fix these too while merging this patch into trunk so that
it is not misread for 'proceeding' which reverses the meaning ;-).

Regards .. Subbu