[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-sjce.1465.mcz

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 12:50:30 UTC 2019

The attached change set fixes the case

     Morph new openInWindowLabeled: 'Morph new'.

and also

     (Morph new addMorph: 'My String' asMorph) openInWindowLabeled: 'My String'.

but not

      'My String' asMorph  openInWindowLabeled: 'My String'.

as the default color of the window which is opened is black.

---

The change set introduces a method

SystemWindow class>>minimumExtent
	"answer the minimum SystemWindow extent"

	^ 160 @ 100

against which the extent of the morph object to be wrapped by the
SystemWindow object is checked and if smaller the extent of the morph
object is set to that minimum extent.

--HH