[squeak-dev] Fw: network browser

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Sun Mar 31 21:19:24 UTC 2019

I see that, it adds a remote FTP directory.

I was thinking more along the lines of sysadmin tools, read into squeak and updating. The tools I was thinking of are...

1) ifconfig, to view the configured interfaces
2) route, to view the configured routes, including gateways
3) netstat, to view the active connections and their state (LISTENING, CONNECTED)
4) dnsmasq, to analyze dns settings

I see that there is a package: IP switching/routing domain model [1], which may model some of this but I did not see a browser that could display this model.

[1] IP switching/routing domain model - http://www.squeaksource.com/IPDesignTool.html

Kindly,
Robert