[squeak-dev] Running Squeak fro ma unix shell script file with #! squeak...

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon May 6 02:17:28 UTC 2019

> On 2019-05-05, at 5:40 PM, Chris Cunnington <brasspen at gmail.com> wrote:
> {snip}
> You’d use a Bash script to start it. Like this:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> 	/usr/local/lib/squeak/3.10-4/squeak -vm-display-null -vm-sound-null $image file.st&
{snip}

Yeah, that stuff is working ok (modulo the curious problem I recently reported with the stdin/out/err filehandles not getting initialised) but it would be nice if the supposed to work trick with the #! stuff actually worked. I'm pretty certain it *used* to.

tim
If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is a protected abstract virtual base pure virtual private destructor and when was the last time you needed one?