[squeak-dev] does anybody remember a video tutorial about how to make a spell checker / autocompleter in squeak?

Davide Della Casa davidedc at gmail.com
Mon May 20 10:08:24 UTC 2019

Hi John,

it _looked_ like the one, but in the one I remember the implementation was
actually done in the video.

The implementation included the creation of the list, and would replace/add
the list content on click.

It could have been a spell checker rather that an autocomplete - however
after many years of googling I still couldn't find it.

I give it a reasonable chance at this point that I just imagined it. Maybe
I imagined a possible solution in Morphic and with time I convinced myself
that I saw it.

Thanks for the link though.

Cheers,
Davide