[squeak-dev] Attempting to use git Browser to view https://github.com/LabWare/MQTT-broker

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Tue May 21 08:03:00 UTC 2019

Hi Tim,

Long story short:
- The repository is a Tonel repository (not FileTree) I have a branch for
the Git stuff where this works already with Tonel, but it needs some
polishing.
- You are right that there is no manual or recorded tutorial as of now. In
short: explore the context menus and know some Git vocabulary, such as
"checkout". If this weren't a Tonel repository you could load the packages
by right-clicking the top commit and choosing "checkout objects". Also the
packages would appear in the bottom right objects list.

Kind regards
Jakob