[squeak-dev] Revert to previous version is broken in trunk
David T. Lewis
lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Nov 7 02:08:42 UTC 2019
Since recently in trunk, perhaps the last few weeks, I find that I
cannot revert to a previous version of a method from a VersionBrowser.
The problem seems to be that #listSelections in the VersionBrowser is
not being updated when I highlight one of the method versions in the
browser window. Presumably some update mechanism has been disconnected
between the PluggableListMorphPlus selections and the VersionBrowser
model, but I cannot spot the problem.
Can anyone think of a recent change that would cause this?
Steps to reproduce:
- In a SystemBrowser, select any method
- Click the "versions" button to open a VersionsBrowser
- The VersionsBrowser will display "Recent versions of <foo>"
- Click one of the versions in the list to highlight it
- Click the "revert" button
Result: A UserDialogBoxMorph that says "nothing selected, so nothing done".
More information about the Squeak-dev