[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-mt.912.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Nov 7 08:21:38 UTC 2019

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-mt.912.mcz

Name: Tools-mt.912
Author: mt
Time: 7 November 2019, 9:21:36.964312 am
UUID: 56087af9-7f23-d243-9e11-13826172a49f
Ancestors: Tools-mt.911

Quick fix for versions browser.

Note that I think that the interaction that results in selection changes should be implemented in the widgets, not the models.

Is [shift] pressed?
Is it a drag?
Is it a click on an already selected item?

All these things belong into widget code to keep model code simple. For example, I think that we should also move the logic behind range selection from MessageTrace into the AlternatePluggableListMorphOfMany. So other models (or tools) could benefit from it.

=============== Diff against Tools-mt.911 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: VersionsBrowser>>toggleListIndex: (in category 'viewing access') -----
+ toggleListIndex: newListIndex
+
+ 	listIndex ~= 0 ifTrue: [listSelections at: listIndex put: false].
+ 	newListIndex ~= 0 ifTrue: [listSelections at: newListIndex put: true].
+
+ 	super toggleListIndex: newListIndex.!