[squeak-dev] Updating 'Squeak by Example'

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Nov 8 19:12:38 UTC 2019

At the squeak board meeting on Weds we discussed updating the 'Squeak by Example' book in order to have working examples and current screenshots etc. It's a good book in general and would be a useful thing to point new squeakers to with some updating.

The sources are at https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/SqueakByExample-english (and there are some translations too) and I see some recent changes by Patrick R (thanks!) mentioned in my email. Personally I'd appreciate some advice on what program one might use to edit the stuff. I don't think I can manage LaTEX.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Visne saltare? Viam Latam Fungosam scio = Do you want to dance? I know the Funky Broadway.