[squeak-dev] The Trunk: EToys-mt.368.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 19:19:53 UTC 2019

Guys, would you please consider "batching up" piddly little fixes like
"recatgorized one method" this into fewer, chunkier commits with other
fixes?  Such small changes are not worth burdening everyone's life with an
additional 2MB of memory, disk, network and CPU overhead -- in *every
single image* they use going forward, forever.   Please let that sink in
for a moment.

Even ignoring that, it also bloats the readability of the history.  There's
no use case where timestamping and versioning tiny improvements like this
is useful, only micro harmful.

Best,
  Chris