[squeak-dev] workspace issue

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Nov 14 15:06:25 UTC 2019

It looks like this. I don't know about this package, but maybe you could contact the developer (community) and ask for an update (assuming you already installed the latest version).

I don't know which modifications Morphic-Wrappers apply to this method, but you could revert the latest version that is not in an extension category (by using the "versions" button) and see if everything you need works. You could even try to re-apply the Morphic-Wrappers changes to the latest official version. :-)

Best,

Christoph