[squeak-dev] MathMorphs and Morphic Wrappers (was: workspace issue)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Nov 14 20:47:59 UTC 2019

Changing the subject line.

Can anyone provide status of MathMorphs and Morphic Wrappers on current
Squeak? Have there been any recent updates?

Edgar has included Morphic Wrappers in his FunSqueak5dot2alpha image, so
it certainly can be done:

  squeakros.org/FunSqueak5dot2alpha.zip

I don't think that Edgar plans to do further maintenance on this, so it
would be great if some other interested folks can help.

Dave