[squeak-dev] Drag and drop to reorder items in a single list

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Nov 26 16:33:05 UTC 2019

Hi Jakob,

I just merged your fix into Trunk. Thanks! :-)

Morphic-mt.1595
ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.251

(#handlesMouseOverDragging: could stay as is. Your example works fine.)

Best,

Marcel
Am 25.11.2019 14:52:15 schrieb David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com>:
The changes work as advertised, and it seems like a good thing to
include in trunk. I cannot really say if there would be side effects,
but it is a small number of changed methods and I see nothing bad
happening so far. I'll keep it in my image.

Dave