[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1565.mcz

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 20:15:51 UTC 2019

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 5:27 AM Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>
wrote:

> Well ... there is at least some interference with Shout and/or that
> "highlight the opening bracket" feature in text editors. Sigh.
>
> If we cannot figure this out, better revert this one.

I would hack it.  I would use Shout to find out if the start selection is
within code, within a string or within a comment.  i would then simply
parse forward, counting brackets if in code, not counting if in a comment
or string, and instead parsing comment or string delimiters as appropriate
to get "back into code".

--
best, Eliot