[squeak-dev] [BUG] 5.3 Alpha: No Text formatting in tree morphs

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Sat Oct 12 08:19:46 UTC 2019

Hi Jakob,

how do you set the formatting? See:

SimpleHIerarchicalListMorph >> #addMorphsTo:from:...
SimpleHIerarchicalListMorph >> #font
IndentingListItemMorph (StringMorph) >> #font:
IndentingListItemMorph (StringMorph) >> #fontToUse
ListItemWrapper >> #asString

...I don't see any support for item-specific text attributes such as the font emphasis. Sorry. There has been a discussion about #preferredColor though:

http://forum.world.st/The-Inbox-Morphic-pre-1491-mcz-td5100687.html [http://forum.world.st/The-Inbox-Morphic-pre-1491-mcz-td5100687.html]

Best,
Marcel