[squeak-dev] [BUG] 5.3 Alpha: No Text formatting in tree morphs

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sat Oct 12 09:28:35 UTC 2019

Sorry I misread your question, "how do you *set* the formatting?"...

The pluggable tree has a configurable selector to obtain the labels of the
nodes. You set it with PluggableTreeSpec>>#label:.  I simply returned a
Text with formatting from the model's method for the label, as indicated
below my first mail.

How it worked that the formatting was visible, I don't know.