[squeak-dev] about the Viewer for a Morph

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 22:14:08 UTC 2019

Hi,

Please follow these steps:

1] Drag a RectangleMorph into the World
2] Center click over it
3] Select the wrench Halo icon (gray one)
4] Select "Viewer for Morph"

I see a lot of properties which I usually control via the Workspace.

Let's focus on "Rectangl Center".

My questions are:
-] Is it normal that I don't see the variable value in the Viewer window ?
-] It would be extremely useful if I could just drag out the ViewrMorphLine for "RectangleMorphCenter" into the World . So I could always check (in this case) the center of a Morph.
-] More in general, I don't understand how I can use all of these tiles, can anybody give me some hints ?

bye

Nicola Mingotti