[squeak-dev] about the Viewer for a Morph

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 22:38:32 UTC 2019

Hi Marcel,

I understand more or less how to use the Viewer on Players.

Indeed, I was surprised when I saw that there is a Viewer for a Morph !

And I don't understand at all how this does fit into the big picture nor how to use it.

It would be very nice if I could drag out a line from the Viewer and keep a variable of the Morph under my eyes in the World, in a tile.

bye
Nicola