[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-mt.1093.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Oct 25 18:46:10 UTC 2019

I see, but isn't it just their existence what we want to test for to prevent from loads of Debuggers appearing?

Or should we go the other way around and signal a "DebuggerRaisedNotification" each time before opening a debugger?

However, currently, a #deprecated call in a drawing method makes the image unusable ...