[squeak-dev] Wiki pages for screenshots & details about Squeak projects

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Sep 1 17:43:25 UTC 2019

Whilst quickly updating the VMMaker swiki page I got lead to the exobox page, and thence the 'Screenshots of Applications created with Squeak' page and the 'Production Squeak' page. Oh my, very out of date and many missing images.

If you have or had entries on such pages, please see if you can recover the missing screenshots. If there is news about the products/projects, please add it; if you know of something not listed, please add it !

tim
"Yummy" said Pooh, as he rotated Piglet slowly on the spit.