[squeak-dev] [Squeak5.3a][Test] RefactoringTools --> deprecation warning in Sunit-tests when version for 5.2 is used / maintainer?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 11:41:04 UTC 2019

Hi

Last week I did the following test to get the refactoring tools into
the most recent Squeak 5.3

      0. Download and opten the most recent Squeak 5.3
      1. Open and update the SqueakMap - Browser
      2. Select Squeak version 5.2 -- 34 packages show
      3. Select refactoring tools
      4. Click on install and confirm that I aware that the
refactoring tools have
          not been tested yet for Squeak 4.3

Result:
       The refactoring tools load  fine.
       SUNIT tests for the AST package: all fine but 1
       SUNIT tests for the refactoring tools: The tests do not run
because of a deprecation
       warning.

Question: Who is currently maintaining the refactoring tools and where
is the active repository
      located?

Kind regards
     Hannes