[squeak-dev] [Squeak5.3a][18828][Test][User] SqueakHelp Metacello Getting Started // ProfStef not known

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Sep 2 15:37:29 UTC 2019

Hmm... there is Metacello help in Trunk. Maybe after you install Metacello?

Best,
Marcel
Am 02.09.2019 17:29:44 schrieb H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com>:
Hello

I opened a recent Squeak5.3.a-18828 image.

There is now a Metacello help together with a tutorial. Nice!
I tested the tutorial.

In the Getting Started Section after I have done

ConfigurationOfMetacello project latestVersion load: #('Tutorial').

I am asked to do

ProfStef goOn: MetacelloConfigurationTutorialPart1.

Then I get a feedback that ProfStef is not known.

Question:
How would a fix look like?

Regards

Hannes